OPPORTUNITY FOR A SKILLED GARDENER TO JOIN OUR TEAM
We are looking for an experienced, skilled gardener to join our team.
Our ideal candidate will have an exceptionally professional approach to their work. They will have in-depth plant knowledge and demonstrate an appreciation for modern planting design and horticultural approaches.
Tenacity and willing to learn regardless of experience is key to success in this gardening role.
At Grant Horticulture we are always looking for ways we can improve and deliver beyond-compare service to our clients.
Working in some of the most beautiful settings in North Yorkshire you will be expected to travel between clients and no two-days are ever the same.
Our team is led on a day-to-day basis by our Head Gardener and you will be an integral part to the team’s success.
Key skills and attributes required:
- RHS Level 2 minimum
- 4 years experience minimum
- Full driving licence
- PA6 chemical licence preferable
- Professional manner
- Well presented at all times
- Enjoys working as a team
- Pro-active and capable of working independently
What we can offer:
- Friendly and personable colleagues
- Enviable working environment
- Access to tools and vehicles
- Encouraged to work independently and creatively
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including the opportunity to utilise the companies overseas holiday property
- Access to ongoing training and continued professional development
This is a full time position.
Our offices are based in Killinghall which is where the team meets daily for a 7.30am start.
Our working day finishes at 4.30pm.
If you would like to further your enquiry for the role of skilled gardener please send your up to date CV and covering letter for the attention of Dean Bolton-Grant email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.